This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Implementation EngineerAdyen is looking for an Implementation Engineer to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants in the US. This position is based in San Francisco and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the chief technical lead for our merchants during their integration with Adyen
- Work directly together with payment experts at the top brands in the world to help them grow their business and implement Adyen’s payment solutions
- Develop subject matter expertise in specific solutions/verticals (e-commerce, point of sale, multi-sided platforms, etc)
- Work together cross-functionally with Sales and Account Managers to grow the pipeline and get merchants live
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience integrating with web APIs. Experience with modern web frameworks a plus (React, Node.js, etc)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDK's, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex integration problems.
- Continuous desire to improve technical acumen
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Check out what a day in the life looks like from one of our Implementation Engineers .
Who we are:Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records