This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join our Merchants operations department. You will be part of the Underwriting team in Amsterdam working closely with Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Monitoring and Finance.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing potential and existing merchants from various perspectives. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. Part of this role is also to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
What you’ll do
- Perform risk assessment based on financial and non-financial information
- Setup and monitor procedures related to merchant onboarding and changes
- Execute merchant changes which require a change in KYC or have a financial impact
- Train new and existing colleagues around the onboarding procedure
- Support Sales and Account management in regards to new and existing merchants questions around onboarding, PCI and restricted products
Who you are
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and believe efficiency is key
- You have knowledge and understanding of AML, KYC and PCI
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and fun
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!