This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Full-stack PHP DeveloperWe are looking for an experienced full-stack PHP developer to join our development team in Amsterdam. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and evolving our information-sharing platforms. As our company grows, our documentation platforms need to grow with us. Our API Explorer and documentation website are key to providing a great developer experience for our customers—this is of the utmost importance for Adyen’s success, and we’d like you to be a part of this success!
What you'll do
- Develop our knowledge-sharing platforms (internal and external) and own the process for enhancements and adding new functionality;
- Be involved in managing the CI and deployment pipelines for all platforms;
- Help to define and shape the future of Adyen's documentation platforms by working closely with the documentation team;
- Work with offices around the globe as part of our knowledge program;
- Work with and contribute to open source projects.
Who you are
- Developing CMSs or similar platforms (Grav CMS is a plus);
- Using CI tools to automate builds and deployment processes;
- You like to spread knowledge internally as a way to grow yourself and evolve with your team;
- You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.