This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen’s next Technical WriterDo you enjoy working on the nitty gritty, but also looking at the bigger picture? Do you love to break down complex text into easy to understand content? Are you able to shift focus and tone according to different audiences?
Due to the growth of the company we are looking for multiple Technical Writers to join the team who understand the technical details and can write documentation for developers interested in integrating with our APIs or SDKs.
You will be part of our development team, based in Amsterdam. Here, you will get familiar with and work on the payment industry's most advanced and robust platform.
What you’ll do
- Write technical documentation for our external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides;
- Deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English;
- Support design and layout;
- Concept and build solutions to automate and actively optimize our docs;
- Review, challenge and copy edit the content created by non-writers and drive best practices in technical writing with others.
Who you are
- You enjoy working together with developers and product owners to deliver quality documentation;
- You can write conceptual documentation, detailed integration guides, code samples, API reference, and other online materials in a developer-friendly language;
- You are outspoken and you like to take ownership. You are determined to influence content, drive the documentation strategy, user experience, and tooling;
- Experience developing with programming languages such as Java, Python, C#, PHP, Ruby, or others is a plus.