Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it’s time for you to apply to join the pack.We are looking for a senior analyst with a passion to lead. The desired Sr IT Compliance Analyst will have a strong background in understanding what is necessary in providing a secure and protected environment. They will act as an extension of executive management by understanding, educating, and recommending best practices to retain and maintain compliance.
- Lead internal IT compliance testing program, including internal IT controls and compliance reviews, remediation tracking, and continuous control monitoring
- Investigate and remediate IT compliance violations stemming from alerts as they apply to Sarbanes-Oxley ITGCs and ITACs, CCPA, and GDPR requirements
- Act as IT Compliance SME on IT Development and Infrastructure projects
- Participate in executing control self-assessments across IT department
- Coach and assist control owners to develop, document and comply with effective internal controls
- Keep abreast with latest regulatory requirements
- Steer audit efforts (regulated and risk-related) – audit preparation, participating in walkthroughs, gathering evidence, and ownership of remediation projects or tasks
- Demonstrate and apply a strong understanding of IT environment – applications, processes, and initiatives.
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders including application owners, management, and internal/external auditors
- Supervision over and development of IT Compliance Analyst and/or interns throughout various projects
- Performs ad-hoc IT compliance requests or additional duties as assigned
- Administrator for IT Compliance documentation repository – ensuring all applicable information is complete, accurate and available
- 5+ years working in IT compliance, internal audit, technology consulting, or related industry experience
- Working knowledge in SOX 404 and global data privacy requirements
- Highly proficient experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Word, Teams, Outlook)
- Adaptable to an evolving IT environment
- Familiar with CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) and related controls
- Demonstrated familiarity with data privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA) and standard technology frameworks (COBIT 2019, NIST CSF and 800-53 and ISO 27000 series)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a variety of levels and audiences
- Establishing and committing to self-imposed and externally imposed deadlines
Preferred Skills & Education
- Big 4 or professional service consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- CISA certification
- Onsite training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.