You’ll progress through four six-month placements of your own choosing, doing meaningful work and contributing to all aspects of the energy value chain. Areas you could gain exposure to include:
- Project Management
- Communications and Events
- Operational HR
- HR Marketing and Recruiting
- Trading Affairs
- New Business Implementation
- Lean Transformation
- Back Office, which covers the agreement and settlement of all trading deals
….and much more
We only deal with the best. So you’ll need to be a highly ambitious, hard-working team player who’s passionate about the energy industry and is keen to learn, grow and take accountability. Some relevant work experience would be an advantage but is not essential. What you must have is:
- Degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in any discipline
- Strong analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English
- Willingness to move between multiple locations
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- Financial assistance when moving from your base location
- International rotations in the UK, Germany, and possibly further afield
- Flexible benefits, including discounts at shops
- On-site gym
- Paid subscription to membership of relevant associations, e.g. Young Energy Professionals
To help you get the most out of the programme, you’ll be assigned an ex-graduate buddy and a senior mentor of your choice who can advise you on rotations and introduce you to key people within the business. We also offer a wide range of development opportunities, including networking events where you’ll get to meet senior managers and the management board.
And after the programme? The only way is up! Around 80% of our graduates are still working with us long after their programmes have finished. So the skills you gain should provide the perfect springboard for your future career.
Do we have a done deal?
Find out more on www.rwestcareers.com
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. You will, of course, also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing.
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH is a subsidiary of RWE AG with a workforce of around 1,300. Located in Essen, Germany, it is a leading European energy trader and hub for all tradable commodities including gas, coal, oil and power.
Its portfolio also includes emission certificates, freight, weather derivatives and biomass. The Company is responsible for the commercial optimisation of RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business and offers large industrial companies and trading partners trading-based portfolio management, long-term supply concepts and risk management solutions.