Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Contracts Operations Manager to support our growing sales organization.
Who?This is an exciting role for the individual to gain and expand their broad spectrum of cross functional interactions and leading end-to-end commercial agreements or Order Forms (OF). This role will work to appropriately structure the deal to be a ‘Win-Win’ for both the customers and Twilio!
Twilio is looking for an experienced professional who lives the Twilio Magic and has a strong background in finance and business, (i.e. pricing, deal desk). They also have:
- Demonstrated ability handling and structuring a large number of complex deals (OF) requests
- Understanding of contracts, structuring complex deals by doing proper financial and fiduciary due diligence in resulting to a great outcome for everyone
- Overall understanding of pricing, commercial terms and ability to negotiate. Work to arrive at an offer with reasonably acceptable terms to both parties
- Analytical and critical thinking when reviewing a deal and contract
- Ability to maintain a high level of efficiency in a fast-paced, team environment while running multiple opposing priorities, especially during month and quarter end
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce and CPQ
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, Google suite
What?As a Sales Contracts Operations Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner and support our Enterprise sales teams. A primary focus will be on the Public sector (State & Local), and Healthcare industries
- WRITE IT DOWN: Review and draft a variety of sales order forms and contracts
- BE AN OWNER: As a sole contributor, you will tackle complex OFs from start to the finishing line, ready for customer’s signature
Why?Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is crucial to the Sales Operations organization for the success of supporting our new vertical market sales team and Enterprise/Strategic sales team! It is a highly visible role that supports our sales leaders with good and sound business decisions in our proposals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.