Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
The instrumentation market group is looking for enthusiastic candidates who can drive instrumentation solutions in several focus areas, such as high-speed electrical test and measurement, precision test and measurement, and automated test equipment solutions. In this position, a successful candidate will be the interface between the world’s leading high-performance test and measurement provider and its customers. As a systems applications engineer, the candidate will be expected to work closely with a cross-functional team of marketing, applications, and design engineers, identify system-level solutions to challenging customer problems, and influence product definitions.
- Innovate, build, characterize and document proof of concepts for new test and measurement systems and solutions
- Conduct signal chain analysis, circuit/system modeling, and system performance evaluation
- Develop technical collateral including application notes, articles, reference designs, tradeshow demonstrations, and digital content
- Enable customers solve system level problems through creative analysis and design, including hands-on measurements in a state-of-the-art test and measurement lab
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, marketing, design and development teams
Minimum Qualifications:The candidate should have a good knowledge of system level application issues, be self-motivated, capable of accepting responsibility and show initiative in identifying and solving challenging technical problems.
- BS Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a similar field
- Strong knowledge of analog, digital and mixed-signal fundamentals
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is a must
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Printed circuit board design experience and exposure to PCB design tools a plus
- Experience in LabView, Python scripting, Matlab, and C/C++ software programming
- Experience utilizing RF/Microwave design tools including SystemVue and Advanced Design System (ADS)
- Hands on experience with high frequency instrumentation, such vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and signal generators
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time