Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
DescriptionThe Automotive Electrification & Infotainment Division is looking for a highly motivated MS/BSEE to join the DTE Hardware Design Team. The DTE Hardware Team is a fast paced, process-oriented team focused on SHARC Audio Processors/ARM SOC and Automotive Audio Bus (A2B) PCB design. This position requires expertise in a broad range of technical disciplines including High Speed Digital and Analog PCB Design. The ability to troubleshoot microprocessor, digital electronics and analog (ADC, DAC, Power, and Audio) circuits down to the component level is an essential skill. Proficiency with Signal Integrity and Power Analysis simulation tools such as Sigrity and CST are desired. Understanding of C language, debugging software applications, debuggers and JTAG probes are very important for hardware bring-up and debug. The ability to work remotely and semi-independent with daily guidance from a staff member given the post COVID-19 situation is vital.
- BSEE with 4-7 years of experience
- MSEE desirable
- Solid understanding of digital and analog circuit theory
- Schematic entry using Cadence and Mentor Graphics
- Familiarity with Cadence and Mentor Graphics layout tools is a plus
- Experience with DDR3/DDR4 design and JEDEC compliance
- Proficiency with Signal Integrity and Power Analysis using Sigrity and CST are desired
- Understanding of basic C language and being able to debug and modify code
- Excellent oral and written skills are required
- In-depth knowledge of oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and multi meters are essential
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- PCB rework and soldering skills
- Familiarity with product development from conception to Life Cycle Management
- Experience interfacing devices via various protocols such as Ethernet, SPI, I2C, I2S, USB, and CAN
- CrossCore Embedded Studio (CCES) and SigmaStudio (SS)
- Visio, easyDITA, JIRA and JAMA
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No