Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
- Strong configuration management skills to ensure that products & services that are provided meet engineering requirements
- Subject matter expert that ensures compliance to MIL-PRF-38534 & -38535 specifications
- Responsible for assembling and reviewing end-item data packages and presenting for final customer acceptance
- Serve as the point of contact for DLA for all QMLV activity and ensure certifications are up to date
- Represents quality assurance on new product start-up teams. Identifies any unique customer requirements for workmanship and/or traceability
- Serve as Avionics quality lead related to DO160/DO178/DO254 & Functional Safety as needed
- Focused on creating and maintaining quality systems policies, procedures, quality control processes and statistical techniques related to Analog’s aerospace programs including ASD components, commercial space parts, and custom up-screen components and space hybrid packages.
- Facilitate supplier MRB/TRB/Change request related to aerospace products
- Familiarity with AS9100 QMS, AS9102 First Article, and AS9145 APQP & PPAP standards
- Serve as quality lead for DMEA Trusted Supplier Accreditation
- Review and approve Customers PO for quality & customer specific requirements
- Must liaison with other ADI sites to support critical aerospace grade component manufacturing builds and qualifications
- Performs product, process, and system audits and verifies effectiveness of corrective actions that were taken.
- Act as a liaison for customer returns and drive closed-loop corrective actions
- Support cross-functional teams regarding customer PDAAs and PCNs
- Requires strong technical and analytical background coupled with good communication skills and an understanding of hybrid manufacturing processes and specifications.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision
- An understanding of improvement tools such as: 6 Sigma, 8D, 5-Why, Pareto Analysis, and Lean Mfg.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Organized and excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a matrix reporting structure
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Quality Engineering required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Existing Security Clearance a plus
- Minimum of 7-10 years aerospace quality assurance experience
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time