In this role, you have the opportunity toStrategically partner to develop and deliver clinical studies globally for both internal and external stakeholders to optimize product life-cycle, with flawless execution. As a Clinical Study Manager at Philips you are end-to-end responsible for the projects, working together with multiple stakeholders across the business in a challenging environment.
You are responsible for
- Provide leadership in execution and management of clinical studies to deliver high quality data to support Philips businesses on time, within budget and in compliance to all applicable regulations and Philips procedures
- Support output to Daily Management Board through consistent updates and maintenance of the Clinical Trial Management System.
- Ensure projects supported by clinical operations team have been prioritized, budgeted and resourced by Product Managers.
- Ensure communication with team is strong, ensuring feedis provided in real time through provision of mentoring and leadership coaching.
- Ensure global process and procedures for clinical study execution are followed and gaps in understanding addressed through regular training.
- Ensure all audit requests, responses, and effectiveness checks are supported, addressed and closed according to jointly agreed timelines.
- Support associate development to maintain the highest level of engagement
You are a part ofThe Clinical and Medical affairs team supporting clinical studies across Philips. This team consists of 7 people, clinical specialist and data managers. This exciting opportunity ensures exposure to a multitude of indications, medical devices, and workflow solutions. This position works in partnership with R&D, marketing, regulatory, quality, and legal among other functional areas. This matrix organization approach will improve collaboration and your learning and development across a multitude of disciplines.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Science or Healthcare discipline
- At least 5-7 years related experience in (conducting) clinical studies of which several years of clinical monitoring experience including use of eTools such as EDC, ePRO, eConsent, etc.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, ISO Standards, FDA/EU regulations
- Experienced program manager fluent in financials and resource management and metrics reporting up to leadership.
- Good command of written and spoken English language and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A pro-active, committed and motivated attitude
- Ability to work very accurate and thorough
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also independently without significant oversight
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize work within a multifaceted framework and set deadlines.
In return, we offer youWe believe that every growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Clinical and Medical Affairs leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.