Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
The Test Development Engineer will be responsible to design/develop high performance test solutions on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for first silicon verification, characterization, qualification and manufacturing of Power and Mixed Signal products:
- Work with design engineers in defining/developing test methodologies, test plans, test modes, SCAN and IDDq test patterns.
- Design, develop and debug multi-site, cost effective test HW/SW solutions for characterization, qualification and production wafer probe and final test.
- Work with lay-out engineers in designing of Printed Circuit Boards multi-site test HW.
- Work with design engineers in validating/correlating new test HW/SW solution to design bench reference data.
- Manage and maintain projects schedules that align with product introduction and release dates.
- Engage and support local and offshore manufacturing to maintain production yield and high quality, and resolve product and test problems after production release.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time