Business unit: Aerospace, Defense and RF Products Group (ADEF)
Job Grade: E11
Hiring Manager: Bofeng Liu
Key responsibilities include:
- Support customers by phone, email, and on-site visits to present information, answer questions, and debug customer issues.
- Develop and maintain evaluation tools, which demonstrate key product capabilities and support early customer discovery/evaluation processes.
- Collaborate with marketing team to engage with customers to understand, define and document customer system requirements. Translate customer system requirements into product definition, hardware design and develop system or sub-system reference design boards for key markets.
- Serve as a point of contact for a worldwide team of sales and application engineers, whose customers are working with our products.
- Develop and maintain product data sheets, which describe product functions, capabilities, specifications, features and use guidelines.
- Create and manage online content: product pages, selection tables, user forums (EngineerZone), application notes, FAQs, Wiki’s, webinars, market-focused landing pages, social media and any new forums that provide unique access to our customers.
- Position will require some travel.
- Strong electronic component background; some prior experience as a development, applications, or product engineer for semiconductor products.
- Eager to develop valuable technical knowledge, while helping others in their learning.
- Able to focus and move key tasks ahead, while maintaining a broad list of inputs/responsibilities.
- Comfortable leading in-depth, technical discussions.
- Able to debug technical application issues.
- Relational problem solving: working with others to first understand their needs, expectations and experience; then help them make valuable progress towards their objectives.
- System evaluation and characterization: proficiency in using standard bench-top test equipment, such as power supplies, meters, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal analyzers.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas would be helpful:
- Inertial MEMS (accelerometers, gyroscopes, IMUs) functions and applications
- Embedded processors functions and development tools.
- Signal processing: sampling, filtering, spectral analytical techniques
- Feedcontrol systems
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time