This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager, RiskAdyen’s Risk Team focuses on powering all of Adyen’s fraud prevention efforts. From providing risk solutions to merchants, to aligning with other workstreams on matters such as continuous compliance or building out real time dashboards to detect anomalies and prevent payments fraud early, Adyen’s risk efforts are central to what we do.
Adyen is looking for a passionate Product Manager who has experience working in teams that build merchant facing risk solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for building out our next-generation risk solution that will be used by Adyen internally and by merchants around the globe.
Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team. You will create and evangelize a vision for your product area, realize that vision with a team of engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from the products and features your team has released.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience working with 3rd party fraud & risk management solutions in payments fraud either on the merchant side or as a solution provider;
- A fundamental understanding of payments fraud, associated metrics and technologies.
- The ability to act as the single point-of-contact for ‘owned’ areas - working with cross-functional partners across the company to achieve all aspects of the project management cycle;
- A ‘launch fast and iterate’ approach to tackling solutions;
- The ability to help a team architect a vision and then see it through implementation and ongoing optimization;
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Strong communication skills, especially in a consensus driven culture where a diversity of perspectives is cherished;
- Previous engineering/developer/data science background a plus;
- Data-driven decision making skills;
- A proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.