SummaryPosted: Mar 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
At Apple great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Game Center lets players build an identity across Apple platforms and enables features like leaderboards, achievements, multiplayer functionality, and more across games available through the App Store and Apple Arcade. We are seeking an enthusiastic Design Producer to support the Game Center product design team. This person will collaborate with the Design Manager and Lead Producer to provide overall team and project leadership. They will work closely with the design team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, design goals, lead design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product. This individual has a passion for gaming and a thorough knowledge of today’s gaming landscape. This position is based in Culver City.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- 6+ years as a producer in software design, digital or creative agency experience preferred.
- Experience leading and driving consumer facing design initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of UX/UI ideation, execution, and delivery processes.
- Thorough understanding of desktop and native mobile design best practices.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers.
- Basic Sketch and/or Photoshop knowledge.
- A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
- A passion for all things gaming.
We believe design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. And the design team is at the creative core of the Product & Design team. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We strive for a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook. This is a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with the App Store and Apple Arcade product design teams. Responsibilities - Manage cross functional relationships and partnerships while representing design team. - Lead design brainstorms and workshops. - Run meetings and design reviews. - Gather key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. - Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected results. - Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an aggressive schedule. - Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. - Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. - Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements