Job DescriptionDo you enjoy connecting people with technology? So, do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
About the job.
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. Working in the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical, admin or operational support. You will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers
As a Functional Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail Consultant:
- You are a client-facing consultant and together with your team, you are responsible for the delivery of Dynamics 365 projects.
- You will configure and implement Dynamics D365 for your customers with a focus on Retail/Commerce processes in backoffice, POS and ecom.
- You use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics D365 to develop solution concepts together with your customers.
- You collect the requirements, make a design of the solution that supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers in the best way.
- Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented.
- You coach less experiences colleagues and you can of course also be coached by the solution architect.
- You also contribute to any aftercare, such as organizing and providing workshops for users.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
What Defines You.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and proactively contribute to team discussions.
- You are adept at resolving complex issues and making decisions. You understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
- Significant experience from consulting or as a key user on the client side with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. You have at least a first experience in the Commerce (Retail) modules.
- Experience in the retail/commerce sector with a sound understanding of the value flow within ERP systems.
- Higher Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Business or Economics or similar industry experience.
- Independence and a customer-oriented way of working characterize your work.
- Your working style is analytical and solution-oriented with good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience
What we offer.
Together we go beyond. At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A career that allows you to learn and grow.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!