Respiromix, a Philips Group company that is a leader in the sales of sleep & respiratory care medical devices, is looking for candidates for the position of Customer Care Trainee.
We are looking for a last year student/ graduate, who is willing to have an impact on the quality of others' lives and is looking forward to developing his/her professional career within the Customer Care area. The existing procedures give direction on critical points and indicate a processing sequence, however, the information on assignments is not always complete and leaves some scope for own interpretation. The chosen candidate will make his/ her own choice of approach and chooses from known solutions and based upon his/ her own professional knowledge, how to best carry out the assignment.
You are responsible for
- Providing the best customer service by answering incoming and outgoing phone calls; conducting customer interviews; verifying of the information, answering questions and providing information on Philips products
- Accepting complaints and comments from customers and solving current problems
- Creating reports and cooperating with the quality department and helpline coordinator
- Performing a sale offer and submitting qualifications to use transaction specifications in the organization
- Supporting the logistics department
To succeed inthis role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Last year student or recent graduate
- Great communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent Polish is a must, good command of English will be a great plus
- Availability to work full time (40 hours/ week) on shifts (8am-4pm or 2pm-10pm)
In return, we offer you
- 12-month work contract with the possibility to extend
- An amazing opportunity to learn and grow professionally in the international environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Lodz