In this role, you have the opportunity toTo Counsel and support inbound procurement function, including real estate. This is a 3 days a week role, but it''s directly in Philips payroll. This role will be reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance on a solid line
You are responsible for
- Philip’s procurement contracting legal & contracting support. This will include support in concluding Philips real estate contracts with Philips Real Estate team. This will include interacting with Philip’s internal procurement teams across the globe & negotiating with suppliers (where required).
- As the company is evolving into a health technology solutions company, there will be more third-party software suppliers/subcontractors that Philips will be contracting within multi-party contracting frameworks.
- Understanding the automated contracting/approval processes & workflow relating to our Procurement contracts.
- Acting as a single point of contact for the Market on all Procurement contracting issues. Where required, coordinating with local Philips counsels on matters that require their involvement.
- As Philip’s vendors/suppliers/contractors are increasingly required to process & manage personal data, this role will require the lawyer to support the Procurement organization in data privacy-related contracting matters, workflows & processes.
- Training the procurement teams on contracting-related matters, privacy and/or compliance matters applicable to their organization.
- You are a part of
APAC Legal and Compliance team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Called SG Bar, with a minimum of 8 years Post Qualification Experience.
- Some experience in working on cross-border commercial transactions in countries across APAC.
- Preferably some experience in an in-house role, AND/OR in supply-chain related industry.
- Some experience in data privacy-related legal support would be added advantage.
- Experience in handling and negotiating with clients at all levels professionally.
- You should be a self-starter and able to work independently and should be a quick learner.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment; comfortable in working with automated tools to increase efficiency
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Singapore