This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Analyst IssuingWe are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Issuing team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be helping to build, expand and improve Adyen’s Issuing solution. The team is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the Business Analyst role which is flexible and can assist in a wide variety of activities. The role will consist of assisting the implementation of new features on our Issuing platform, analyzing data ranging from payment performance to pricing and assisting in operationalizing our Issuing proposition.
What you’ll do
- Support the implementation of new features and programs with our partners to address new card issuing opportunities;
- Data Management and Analysis: Identify the necessary data required to address questions, extract the required data, and perform analysis;
- Optimize payment processing quality of the Issuing platform and connections;
- Collaborate closely with Adyen’s Product, Engineering and Commercial teams to launch and manage issuing programs.
Who you are
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative field such as Econometrics, Statistics, or any other technical major;
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills, with proficiency in data analysis languages such as R, Python, and database SQL;
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a structured manner;
- Have a structural approach towards technical or financial issues, like taking ownership and can run projects effectively;
- You can communicate seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally aware, both internally and externally with customers.)