This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Technical Support Engineer -POSAdyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the Point of Sale Support team in San Francisco. This person will work with many of Adyen’s retail merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience with both hardware and software at a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- Support: provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, e-mail and physical merchant visits
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues
- Background: solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Experience supporting APIs and SDKs. Networking knowledge (such as TCP/IP, switches, routers, etc) is a plus
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical support requests
- Independent: The ideal candidate will be dedicated, flexible, and have a demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- Writing: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally when required
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Some domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Want to know more? Check out the following blogposts to hear from some of the team:
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.