Sales and Marketing
Work From Home
Provide outstanding customer service with daily retirement plan administration by responding to inquiries, researching and providing resolution to customers. Utilize excellent client service skills by partnering with Client Executives and internal partners to enhance customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Under general supervision, provide support for daily administration of retirement plans. Identify customer expectations and develop a strong working relationship.
- Coordinate with manager to research issues and negotiate problem resolution.
- Develop and foster proactive, positive relationships with clients, financial professionals and internal service teams to ensure client retention, growth of the client service block and profitability for stakeholders.
- Provide prompt, accurate and consistent information that meets or exceeds quality metrics.
- Recognize and communicate possible improvements to management.
- Address client needs, develop action plans, and consult on products, services, and capabilities resulting in added value for our clients.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of recordkeeping, outsourcing and processing capabilities.
- Attend training to obtain functional retirement plan knowledge such as various plan design, plan specific requirements (life insurance, SDA’s, Outside assets, stock, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent education/experience
- Two years of customer relationship experience, or experience in the retirement or financial services industry
- Excellent relationship management and ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner, orally and in writing
- Ability to present, influence and negotiate
- Ability to align behaviors and work to Transamerica’s Future Fit Culture, which includes Acting as One, Accountability, Agility, and Customer Centricity
- Proficiency using MS Office tools, including Excel
- ASPPA designations (e.g. RPF, QKA) and/or related certifications
- Knowledge of internal systems (P3, Workplace Platform, AQT, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of daily administration of retirement plans
- *Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
Compensation:The salary for this position generally ranges between $43,000-$72,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
Bonus Eligibility:This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 7.5%
- Office environment
- May travel (up to 10%) for client meetings and sales finals presentations
Company informationEqual Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.