- In international and diverse teams, you tackle strategic problems, contribute your expertise, and help with issues in the wholesale and universal banking environment.
- Using modern technologies, you quantify the influence of current megatrends, such as climate change, on credit portfolios and develop data-driven solutions for sales management.
- You challenge the status quo of the industry, work out recommendations for further development, and initiate forward-looking decisions.
- You bridge the gap between technical complexity and added value for the business, and discuss the project results directly with the management team.
- In addition to your project work, you are internally involved in expanding and sharing your expertise, i.e. you work on future-oriented topics such as ESG in interdisciplinary teams, write your own articles, and support graduate recruiting.
- You have an academic degree (Master, MBA, or PhD) in mathematics, natural science, economics, or business.
- You have gained (initial) experience in consulting or in the financial services sector through internships / student work placements / projects.
- You enjoy working with big datasets and solving problems in an analytical and structured way.
- You have the ability to communicate complex and/or technical processes and issues in a management-oriented manner.
- You speak at least two of the languages English, Dutch and German fluently.
- Experience in the Dutch banking sector isn’t mandatory but an advantage.