Eaton's Fluid Electrical Distribution Divisionis seeking a part-time Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op. The Manufacturing Engineering Co-op will be based at our Glenolden, PA facility and the assignment will have a duration of 3 months.
Position Overview:The primary function of this assignment is to support manufacturing/industrial engineering in improving Aerospace manufacturing processes through the introduction of new technologies, implementation of lean manufacturing practices, and application of six sigma methodologies.
This Co-Op opportunity is part time which would require three 8 hour shifts a week.
- Actively enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in a Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Chemical, or Materials Science Engineering Degree
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Relocation is not being offered for this position, candidate must reside/attend school within 50 miles of Glenolden, PA
- Must be legally authroized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship on an on-going basis
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, Catia, Master CAM, Pro-E, AutoCAD, and PC-based systems is desired
- Preferably a Junior or Senior standing within school
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No