As an intern in the Product/Production department at Acne Studios you will work closely with our ambitious and dedicated team. You will be assisting the product developers with the development and production of our collections.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. The internship is full-time for a duration of 6 months, starting between July-September 2021. You will be based at Acne Studios Head Office in Stockholm, but you might have commitments that require travelling.
Tasks include but are not limited to
- Support with the day-to-day needs in the development and production of the current collection
- Prepare working documents and technical packs for suppliers in collaboration with the product developers & managers
- Assist with the product and production program/PLM system
- Measure and review samples at each stage of development
- Assist with making comments on prototypes, SMS, pre-production- and production samples
- Assist Production managers with sending out PO orders
- Trend and current fashion research as well as market analysis
- Attend fitting sessions
- Work with the quality team, to help check and approve care label information
- A student/graduate within management, textile or apparel
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is meriting
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Flexible and work well under tight deadlines
- Proactive and action oriented
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1404&rmlang=UK