Business Analyst (AGILE)
Date: Sep 14, 2021
Location:Montreal Dorval, QC, CA
Business Analyst (AGILE)-MON17833
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Support internal strategic initiatives (e.g. Connected Aircraft, E-commerce website)
- When appropriate/required, the analyst will lead business development/strategic initiatives
- Using Jira software, identify the criteria that must be accomplished to complete each user story through various sprint planning activities
Prepare Business Cases on various initiatives across the team
Lead and facilitate project governance, integration, communication, evaluation and execution reviews.
Prepare necessary documentation and/or presentations to accelerate decision making process.
Be responsible to coordinate weekly reporting of activities, deliverables and risks.
Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA.
Provide support to Product Owners/Managers and other members within the digital team
Support the Product Owner on the release of new features and digital initiatives
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or related field, or equivalent experience required
- Technological expertise
- You have high organizational skills
- You are able to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
You have up to three years in a similar job position
You have previously worked with the Jira software
You have the ability to influence others
You have strong oral and written English communications skills and functional French communication skills are desired
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.05.2021, 4:47:21 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Program Manager, Business Development, Computer Science, Supply, Finance, Management, Sales, Technology, Operations