This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Implementation ManagerAdyen is looking for an Implementation Manager, to help both our prospective and existing merchants to integrate or enhance existing integrations to our platform. This position requires a technical background but also a commercial mindset when helping merchants design potential solutions for accepting payments.
What you’ll do
- Solution Design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen; ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours to a wide variety of merchants in different verticals and technical platforms.
- Project Management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams across the world to guarantee a high-quality project delivery.
- Technical Pre-Sales: Assisting the Sales team to propose technical solutions with potential merchants to understand technical requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration.
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimise payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be unified commerce (combining online and in-store payments to help merchants create a single view of their customers, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management and many more.
- Influence Product Development: Form a key part of feedback loops for the organisation, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel, building strong relationships internally and externally.
Who you are
- Analytical skills: Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- Problem Solving: You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- Communication: You enjoy communicating with people at a variety of levels across different business areas of our merchants, in a concise manner, whilst having a good commercial impact awareness of your conversations.
- Self-Motivated: You are able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- Language: Fluent in English. Any additional language capabilities are an added bonus.