Danish Technological Institute is seeking student assistants for the International Centre located in Taastrup and in Aarhus. We are seeking one student assistant to each office to help us develop our portfolio of European projects.
The International Centre works with the whole of the Institute to prepare applications for European funding, especially under the Horizon Europe programme. We prepare applications in many areas including energy and climate, construction, bio-based economy and food, and materials and production.
We also manage the institute’s participation in key international networks and host visiting international delegations.
Our team includes three students, and your tasks will include:
- supporting proposal preparation
- participating in meetings as well as communication with internal and external partners
- maintenance of our database
- contribution to the development of in-house tools for proposal preparation
- helping with arrangements for visiting delegations
Bachelor or master’s student for international team
We are looking for student assistants who:
- are studying or about to study for a master’s degree in any field with at least 18-24 months of full-time studies remaining.
- have excellent reading/writing/speaking skills in English. It is not a requirement that you speak Danish.
- are proficient in MS Office, ideally, including Excel, Access, Illustrator or similar software.
Additional experience with any EU funding programmes will be regarded highly. We also welcome applications from students who have experience in representing complex ideas using graphics.
You will be working in an international team which welcomes initiative and responsibility. You should be able to manage and prioritise your own time. We expect you to work between 15 and 20 hours per week. However, you will have some freedom in selecting your work schedule and you will be assisted by an experienced mentor in your tasks.
If you have any questions relating to the job you are welcome to contact Marianne Jessing on tel.: +4572202087.
We expect both students to start 15 September 2021. The deadline for applications is 22 August 2021. However, we will call applicants for interviews as we receive suitable candidates.
Since our recruitment process is done electronically, it is important that you enter your correct e-mail address in the application form. If it is incorrect, you will not receive a response letter from us. Read more about working in Denmark here: http://icitizen.dk/