This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Our engineers are reshaping the payments landscape. We’re looking for more talented problem solvers to help us address a unique set of challenges.
Platform Growth - Core FinanceOur platform growth engineers focus on our internal platform, to keep it scalable, reliable and secure. We strategically identify technical challenges and build solutions ourselves.
Multiple within Adyen (multidisciplinary teams of engineers)focus on building, innovating and maintaining our finance infrastructure. Being a payments company, this is the core of our business and crucial to our merchants. As an engineer you will work with our core financial data processes. You have an interest in financial topics and like to work with technical financial systems like our accounting or system. You are able to quickly grasp financial concepts like double entry accounting, ledgers, financial reconciliation, reporting, etc.
Who you are
- High interest to work with a complex, high-performance platform.
- You have a sharp eye for detail, like to work precisely
- You enjoy writing testable code
- You know how to take ownership to get things done while reaching out and involve other people to hear different perspectives
- You have great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Java, Web Services (RESTful) and SQL/PostgreSQL.
- Proficient in creating performant database queries and table structures.