FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our New York office is located in Midtown near the iconic Bryant Park and the historic Grand Central Terminal, New York's best connected office neighbourhood. The beautifully designed office has 360 views and tall windows to bring the outside in. We have a communal kitchen that brings the team together for Family Lunch and Happy Hours. The office is open plan with plenty of rooms and booths to take a private call, have time to relax and work in private or have a large collaborative meeting.
FARFETCH relies on insights gained from data to improve customer acquisition and retention and on metrics to detect new areas of improvement. As a Senior Data Scientist, you'll contribute to the engineering of the next-generation data science products and interfaces that connect our Machine Learning technology to the vast ecosystem of all applications. This is a really exciting time to join the business, you'll have the chance to be a part of a growing team and work exclusively on large-scale, projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an advanced Engineering and Data Science role.
- You have extensive experience building Machine Learning and Deep Learning models on large datasets.
- You are fluent in Python and object-oriented programming. Experience developing production software is a bonus.
- You have experience in Computer Vision and Recommendation Systems is a bonus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We're looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join the FARFETCH team in NYC!