This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Onboarding SpecialistWe are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our Merchants operations department. You will be part of the Underwriting team in Amsterdam working closely with Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Compliance, and other merchants Operations teams.
In this role you will be responsible for performing assessments on a customer's needs relating to onboarding onto the Adyen platform, whilst keeping relevant compliance guidelines and scalability in mind. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. A large part of this role is to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and to focus on continuous optimization and automation and building relationships with customers and internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen’s product offering and advise in the best way how customers can benefit from them
- Own, understand and improve processes related to merchant onboarding and payments compliance
- Build and maintain relationships with (potential) customers, partners and commercial teams; both internally and externally
- Drive decision making and transparency through data analysis and insights
- Train new and existing colleagues in various teams around the onboarding procedures
- Gather insights from Sales, Account Management and Partnerships teams in regards to the commercial pipeline and translate this to operational needs
Who you are
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong people skills, a real relationship builder
- A driven self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance compliance boundaries and commercial opportunities
- Great at translating complex subjects into practical and understandable materials
- Knowledge and understanding of payments, AML, KYC and/or PCI is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!