This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Manager, BankingWe're looking for a candidate who's passionate about financial products and technology, including innovation of new features and functionalities. You'll be joining the Bank team within our Core Finance department. The team is responsible for the financial products we offer to our customers. Whether we work with large partner platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to meet our clients expectations and seamlessly fit into their systems.
As Product Manager Banking, you will be responsible for making our treasury services and banking as a service a success. After obtaining an European banking license in 2017, Adyen built its own bank. Adyen Bank is one of the core components to process payments and we are extending our services to our customers with bank accounts.
You will be responsible to drive future development from its conception, to the launch, and all the way to a fully functioning product with happy customers all around the globe.
What you’ll do
- You will be challenged to rollout and optimise banking services for the biggest customer brands in the world;
- You will take responsibility for the management of our banking product: subject matter expert, managing RfP processes, pricing negotiation, scoping and delivering technical projects to build financial products that fit the needs of our customer at scale;
- You will interact with customers on a regular basis and translate their needs into product requirements;
- You will work closely together with your engineers and with multiple teams within Adyen, as well as external partners to ensure the best offering for our customers.
Who you are
- 4-6 years of working experience in product roles within a fintech- or financial services environment experience with corporate banking is a plus;
- You can formulate a vision and are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy for banking products;
- A determined personality who knows how to get projects done in time and who will not stop until it is successful;
- Know how to manage a project portfolio and you are able to create, manage, motivate, and hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop and launch the product;
- Analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics;
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and want to work in a rapidly changing industry.