We are looking for a passionate Junior Software Engineer who cares about software excellence and is aware of the latest trends and knows how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for someone who is a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and loves learning new skills.
If you are excited about solving problems and delivering innovative technology & software solutions that carry real business value, come and join us at Porsche Digital, Inc. and be part of shaping the digital future of Porsche.
The position is based in Atlanta, GA at the Porsche North American Business Headquarters. PDI will be utlizing a hybrid work model with in-office days and home-office days.
As a Junior Software Engineer you will work on building, testing and implementing software for new digital services and platforms in the Porsche ecosystem. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and evaluating technical requirements
- Writing clean, functional, and scalable code to support development projects
- Adhere to coding style guidelines and development best practices
- Engage in Scrum methodologies as an active participant of Agile development teams
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders, both locally and internationally
- Frameworks such as Reactjs or Node
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of software best practice like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in building reusable software components
- Understanding of Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code, and e2e Test Automations.