Position Description:CGI is looking for a data management subject-matter expert to join the Belgian team and to enhance our data management capabilities. This person will be a thought leader, have strategic and hands-on skills, and can support business development activities. This person should be familiar with data governance, data management, data analysis, and data migration.
Your future duties and responsibilities:Become the lead for the data management strategy, sales support, solution design, and for delivery support.
You will help by being responsible for guiding our data management delivery strategy and services, supporting business development, and providing leadership and hands-on support for client project work. You will provide hands-on delivery services in the areas of data governance, data analysis, data modeling, and data management in general.
- Help to develop our short-term and long-term strategy for providing data management services
- Be able to conduct as-is state analysis (MDM, data models, data governance) and develop recommendations of enhancements as well as a data governance and implementation roadmap
- Analyze and translate business needs into long-term solution data models
- Evaluate existing data systems
- Lead development of conceptual data models and data flows
- Develop best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Review modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Implement data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Update and optimizing local and metadata models.
- Evaluate implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and optimize data systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Expertise in data management and Data Strategy is a must
- You have experience in Data Architecture, Modeling and data Analysis
- Experience in working with data management tools
- Experience in working with MDM tools is a plus
- Experience in organizing workshops & facilitate meetings in the domain of data
- Experience in assessments of current implementations and give advice on improvements ( architecture, processes, organization, …)
- Good Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French with a good command of English
- Advanced Analytics
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.