AB InBev is seeking a People Intern supporting the activities of their Global Innovation & Technology Center (=GITEC), in Belgium.
GITEC is AB InBev’s Global Research & Development Center, located in its own secure facility at AB InBev’s Global Headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. Within, a diverse team of more than 120 scientists and specialists, pulling from more than 20 nationalities, work diligently to achieve GITEC’s Dream: shaping the future together.
We dream big. We look to the future, not the past. We hire people that can be better than ourselves.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of the Job:At AB InBev We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success.
In our people team we are looking for a dynamic and motivated student that can help us with all related people processes.
The People Team within GITEC develops ambitious projects around all the important facets of human resources. We deal with crucial HR themes such as recruitment, learning & development, welfare, performance, career planning, onboarding, etc. and try to continuously optimize our operation in these areas.
During an internship at GITEC you get the chance to make an impact, to make your own mark, with the necessary support and coaching from your colleagues.
Because internships are followed up from start to finish, you will have the opportunity as an intern to get in touch with all the different facets of HR. In this way, this internship is a fun and comprehensive testing ground to develop your professional skills.
- Help with the onboarding of our new colleagues: During an onboarding, new hires are welcomed, receiving all necessary help, guidance and information. The intern is jointly responsible for the preparation and coordination of a quality onboarding process for our new hires.
- Assist in building communication for HR-related topics.
- Proactively share your own ideas to help improve several HR topics: Recruitment, Onboarding, Talent Management, Career Management, Engagement, Employee Experience, Learning & Development and Internal HR Communications.
- Enhance the overall Employee experience in terms of information sharing, communication handling, onboarding, etc.
- Act as a point of contact for employees and assist them when they have certain problems or HR related questions.
- Act as a project lead for 1 or several HR projects (linked to your school assignment)
We offer you:
- Insights in how an international business works in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- An internship in a very dynamic and progressive company that values quality and professionalism.
- An internship where you get your own responsibilities and are part of the team.
- Challenging project based on your interests & our business needs.
- International & experienced team to learn-form.
The internship aims to gain insight into the role of an internal HR employee, HR Business Partner and to provide the student with a first learning experience of the business world. In addition, the student will have extensive opportunities to get acquainted with AB InBev and the way of working within AB InBev. Hereby, the student will be supported to discover and develop his professional competencies, become an independent professional, and be offered the necessary tools to get ready for his future career.
ProfileAB InBev is looking for interns who is a:
- You are studying for HR degree or business degree with a HR concentration.
- You are able to adapt to an international and dynamic environment.
- You are a true owner and proactive
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written/spoken), other language skills constitute an additional asset.
- Be capable of working in an effective and efficient manner and reacting positively to stressful situations, in an environment in which priorities, project scope and time schedules will be set and adjusted often.
- Independent & a team player.
- Flexible and communicative profile able to work within international project teams.
- Willing to come out of your comfort zone to learn.
Will you be our next People intern? Are you up for a future with more cheers?