- During your internship you will explore the needs of banks and insurance companies as a “temporary consultant” and get to know project work in the financial services sector at first hand.
- Contribute your ideas on the transformation of the financial industry: digitalization, agile work, and a wide range of bank management topics are examples of the diversity that awaits you.
- You will take on your own tasks, model new solutions together with your team and jointly present the results to the client.
- You will prepare market studies concerning the financial services sector in various subject areas such as risk management, strategy and organization, capital markets, restructuring operating models and IT.
- You will have the opportunity to put the knowledge gained during your studies into practice and to develop further through constructive feedback.
- In a motivated and cooperative team, you will drive change and bring your skills to bear.
- You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor’s program or already doing your Master with good grades.
- You have initial experience in consulting or in the financial sector through relevant internships or vocational training.
- You are responsible, committed and team-oriented.
- You work reliably, grasp issues quickly and enjoy immersing yourself in complex problems.
- You question the status quo with curiosity and creativity and support your team in developing new ideas.
- You speak Polish and English fluently. German and Russian are beneficial, but not essential. #LI-Hybrid