About AB InBevAB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
About BEESBEES is an e-commerce and SaaS company, created by AB InBev, on a mission to transform the traditional sales model by putting customers at its heart. Whether you are a small to medium sized retailer or a supplying partner, BEES provides you with the tools, data, and insights you need to help your business thrive.
Today, more than 2 million+ retailers across 10+ countries use BEES every month to browse for products, place orders, earn rewards, arrange deliveries, manage invoices, and access business insights all from one place.
Learn more on how BEES keeps business buzzing at
About the JobSoftware Engineer, Revenue Analytics
Software Engineers on Revenue Analytics develop the technologies that power insight and business intelligence for millions of users on the BEES platform. We’re looking for talented, ambitious developers to join us on the ground floor of our product expansion worldwide.
You can expect to work on mission-critical delivery pipelines, an experimentation platform that enables our data scientists to iterate on and refine their algorithms, and create data visualizations that executives and business operators alike depend on. No matter how you contribute, you will have widespread visibility and unlock tremendous value for the small businesses BEES serves across the globe.
This position is remote-friendly! If you do your best work outside the office, we’re here for it!
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Champion operational visibility, scalability, and reliability
- Optionally, travel to meet users and operators in a diverse team from around the world
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- 2 years work experience in software development
- Strong ability to learn and work autonomously
- Persistence and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments or web/mobile application development
- Experience working in an oncall operational rotation
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, GCP, or other public cloud platforms
- Experience with stream processing technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL, Databricks, PySpark, Snowflake, and Kubernetes