Position Description:From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching), making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical, dental insurance, flexible retirement options and a flexible benefits package that is designed to help look after you and your family.
Your future duties and responsibilities:We are a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and we are looking to bring on board an experienced Salesforce Engineer. You will rely on Salesforce best practices and out-of-the-box configuration to deliver top notch implementations, customizations, configuration and training services to our Salesforce customer base. You will work with our clients to understand their business needs and help deliver value leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Gathering, developing and analysing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
- Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Miro or a similar type of tool;
- Supporting and maintaining the applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Assist in proposal development as requested
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable success in a similar role
- Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Business Analysis experience
- Direct client-facing Salesforce consulting experience
- An understanding and experience of addressing the key architecture concerns (scalability, performance, availability, security, maintainability, operability, recoverability), in the context of Salesforce.
- Knowledge of SalesForce HealthCloud- highly desirable
- Business Analysis
- Client Management
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Solution Design
What you can expect from us:Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.