Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Be Part of Our Story
Position Description:From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching), making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options and lots of other trimmings.
Your future duties and responsibilities:This remit will see you helps organise teams and individuals in building Agile mindset using Agile principles and practices through coaching, facilitation, mentoring and change managements skills.
- Coach leaders and managers in empowerment and servant leadership based management of teams and team-members
- Use a variety of Agile facilitation, mentoring, coaching and teaching techniques in individual and team settings to help introduce/ improve on Agile mindset, practices and tools
- Lead the development of a culture where development team and operations work together for continuous delivery of value using DevOps principles and practices
- Conduct team agility assessments effectively to evaluate and drive potential improvement
areas in the Agile teams
- Apply systems thinking to measure, analyze, and remove impediments across the delivery value stream
- Actively scan the external environment to stay abreast of, and create internal awareness of
new trends in Agile frameworks, concepts and capabilities
- Drive communities of practices that help enable sharing best practices across the organization
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable success in a similar Scrum Master role with Agile Coaching experience
- Ability to drive learning culture through workshops, meetings and gamification
- Deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and organizational culture
- Possess a rich set of facilitation, training and coaching tools, and models and knows hen/how to apply them
- Experience in product backlog management tools is highly desirable
- One or more of certifications - SAFe, LeSS, CSP, PSM-II, CEC, SPC, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF is a plus!
- Experience in implementing one or more Scaling Agile frameworks.
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us:Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.