NDT Inspector PT/MT (all genders)
Let’s exceed the expected!
RUAG Aerostructures Switzerland Ltd. is part of the international company Beyond Gravity with a focus on the aerospace industry. Around 6,000 people are employed worldwide. With our 200 employees at the Emmen site, we work every day in the RUAG Aerostructures Switzerland business unit to advance aviation in a future-oriented manner. We are a leading supplier of components and subsystems for civil and military aviation and for engine components. Our focus is on expertise in our core business - the sustainable development and manufacture of wing components and fuselage sections. Our customers, well-known aircraft manufacturers, appreciate the quality of RUAG Aerostructures Switzerland and the high level of commitment of our employees.
Your tasks in this role are
- Performing NDT tests in the PT and MT inspection methods as a Level 2 examiner
- Carrying out intermediate and final tests in series production
- Evaluate test results and assess customer specifications
- Creation of specific documentation based on customer requirements and standards
- Errors reporting and proper escalation
- Participation in customer, internal and authority audits
- Contact person for internal and external customers as a subject matter expert
- Operation of technically sophisticated and automated test systems
- Support in the maintenance and servicing of the task-specific systems
- Mentor and trainer role for NDT trainees
- Completed basic technical training as a polymechanic, mechanic or similar
- Experience in the machinery industry, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Valid qualification and certification as PT and MT Level 2 inspector according to EN4179 / NAS410
- Experience in assisting in customer, internal or authority audits
- Very good PC skills (Office applications, ERP-SAP)
- Good English and German skills (at least level B2)
- Initiative, independent and responsible way of working
- Solution-oriented personality with the ability to think proactively
- Value based corporate culture
- Demanding occupations and activities
- International environment
- Models for flexible working hours
- Market-conform and performance-oriented compensation
- Equality of opportunities and diversity
- Promoting safety and health in the workplace
- We live a hands-on mentality and take suggestions for improvement seriously
How to apply?Have we sparked your interest in new career horizons? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. You can also share your motivation to work with us with a picture or even a video. Only direct applications are accepted.
RUAG Aerostructures |
Disclaimer: RUAG International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.