At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB-InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we will reward your achievements. The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
The PositionWe are looking for a Global Supply Chain Distribution Network Designer in Belgium. The role will execute medium to long term capacity and capability modeling for our distribution network within each country. The scope includes determining the investments we need to make within our supply chain to support volume growth while optimizing cost and service. It is directly tied into our strategic CAPEX investments made within our brewery network.
The designer must understand how distribution works, KPIs, the challenges & constraints, learn the situations within countries, the projected growth by brand, product and package, the key input data related to capacities, capabilities & costs, and then run a detailed optimization process to determine the right actions to make. We have a robust process and toolkit to ensure a high-quality output, and your role is to help execute the process flawlessly.
The team are leading efforts to centralize this process and build a true best in class capability, leveraging industry leading tools for supply chain design and analytics. We are looking for motivated optimization practitioners with supply chain experience and Llamasoft tools to help build out the capability.
The role is based in our Leuven, Belgium HQ office and candidates must have EU work authorization to be able to work in Belgium.
Here’s what you would be doing
- Lead business cycles, secure and optimize the long-term supply chain distribution network road map in the region/country, as well as create and develop logistics principles to be used in the network.
- Create and develop supply chain principles for the supply chain network
- Execute our toolkit built for network design
- Support for multichannel distribution network design (B2B, B2C)
- Understand all model inputs and outputs, interpreting results from models and translating into key proposals in alignment with Country Footprint Teams
- Build and maintain the SCG models and corresponding output presentations
- Simulate supply chain performance through advanced analytics
- Delivery of Supply Chain design and optimization recommendations
- Deliver the analysis, conclusion, and plan that will contribute to growth by having the right fulfilment capacities available in time and at the right place
- Establish and implement guidelines (e.g. design principles) and ways of working
You have these key skills, knowledge, and attributes
- You have a university degree and/or a complementary advanced level degree in a relevant field, e.g. Logistics or Supply Chain, or equivalent professional experience
- You have at least 2 years professional experience in supply chain planning, distribution network design or analytics
- You have a strong working knowledge of FMCG Supply Chain Networks & Planning Principles, in particular, you must have knowledge of processes planned around distribution (order management, inventory deployment, production/transport scheduling, transport execution, warehousing), warehousing basics (operations, key processes, KPIs, layouts, equipment) and how to service various distribution channels (wholesalers, retailers, direct-to-consumer)
- You are comfortable with large volumes of data, data manipulation and data analytics
- You are proficient in use of data and analytics tools including: Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Data Guru, Tableau, Power BI and SQL or can quickly learn these tools.
- You have a sound knowledge of network optimization & cost modelling concepts, greenfield/center-of-gravity analysis, inventory, flow & service optimization, simulation, sensitivity analysis, advanced constraints and transportation policies
- You can build and validate new models to enhance the supporting toolkits
- You are an owner. You take results personally, act with accountability and transparency and a bias for action
- You can creatively solve business problems pragmatically and at speed – assimilating issues and turning ideas into clear requirements, generating coordinated solutions based on your own experience and insights
- You communicate and engage across your stakeholders simplifying complexity, delivering impactful messages, and influencing outcomes
- You are great at building cross-functional relationships and credibility with business leaders, your teams, external stakeholders, and peers
- You have excellent project management skills and can prioritize with available information to deliver high impact
- You have a professional standard of English and Spanish or Mandarin would be an asset