We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape, deliver and maximize value within Inventory Optimization, Surplus Management and Materials Management.
- Work together with Capital Projects ensuring that Spare Parts Data is defined, evaluated, and optimized prior to handover to Operations.
- Drive strong stakeholder management and act as a focal point for all Materials Management requirements ensuring a safe and compliant process both internally and towards suppliers.
- Participate in development of digital solutions to ensure seamless Materials Management within our systems.
YouSome qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree.
- End to end Supply Chain understanding, and experience with SAP MM/PM modules, Master Data and Inventory Optimization.
- Project Management/Project Controls experience with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset driving cost conscious evaluation.
- Have a strong interest in Continuous Improvement and Change Management.
General informationPlease attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.