The software engineer can works across the full stack or be specialized in e.g. the frontend or the backend - through the entire software development lifecycle. Prioritizes efficient code production by using open-source frameworks and patterns. Will be responsible for esigns, develops, tests, delivers, maintains and improves business applications as a member of a team.
- As engineer for Order Handling Platform, you will be expected to design, build, test and deploy stable, scalable and simple solutions.
- Guide and mentor other members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
- Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes.
- Mentor junior members in the team and provide them guidance on design and writing high quality code.
- Propose ideas and provide key inputs to the product and leadership team on product/platform roadmap.
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with product, engineering, and management teams across different geographic locations.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on knowledge in designing and building API platforms with documentation, sandboxes, monitoring etc.
- Hands-on knowledge in designing, writing and reviewing code in Java 8 , Spring, Micro services etc.
- Hands-on knowledge in technologies/frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on knowledge in designing and modelling data in RDBMS and NoSQL DBs.
- Hands on in webservices – SOAP or REST .
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms. AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in product companies .
- A good technical mindset and product development driven experience.
- Strong opinions on technology, product and architecture backed by data relevant to our business
- Strong sense of product ownership and commitment to grow and build product thinking, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation
- Passion to seek and evangelize tools to help development, testing and deployment, including automation.
- Passion for quick learning and adapting in a fast-paced global environment.
- Penchant to look at production and identify technical requirements for product improvements.
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency and innovation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Logistics startups.
- Prior experience modernizing platforms/products.