Position ObjectiveInternational candidates accepted
Assignment duration: September 05, 2023 – March 08, 2024
This position is primarily responsible for assisting with the maintenance and further development of the Porsche Financial Services Compliance Management System. The Compliance Intern will work closely with business units to document compliance and identify opportunities to maximize the effectiveness of the Compliance Management System. This position will present opportunities for a highly organized individual to assist in compliance tracking and drafting projects.
- Assist business in review and development of procedures, policies, processes, and training materials.
- Support the ongoing PFS vendor management program.
- Assist in preparations for regulatory examinations and audits.
- Assist in day-to-day administration of PFS Learning Management System, including but not limited to user administration and reporting.
- Support the Internal Controls and Consumer Relations teams.
- Assist with the development of a records retention program.
- Perform regular compliance documentation and reporting.
- Support company-wide software implementation and utilization projects.
- Assist PFS departments with new business partner vetting.
- Assist with development of enhancements to PFS data privacy program to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state law.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Applicant should be at least a junior working towards a BS degree. Preferred majors are Business, Pre-Law, or political science
- This is internship will be approximately 40 hours per week for 6 months
- Writing (drafting)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Works well in a collaborative setting
- Strong Organizational skills