We are a Berlin-based social start-up helping people to build sustainable happiness and well-being thanks to our holistic program using scientifically proven methods, and our interactive user-friendly app. Our candidates work on themselves daily physically, mentally and socially with a real-life adventure game. As a young start-up, we are looking for a Business Development student intern (m/f/d) who is interested in joining our mission of making this world a happier place.
As a Business Development intern, you will:
- Work on a company with a purpose: to help change the world for the better
- Participate in business development strategies with the founders
- Support in various fundraising efforts
- Identify and establish partnerships - in some cases initiate contact and develop relations
- Empower our community with your creativity and communication skills
What you will bring along:
- Involvement in making this world better along with a strong understanding of the value of giving in return.
- Studies in (International) Business Management or Entrepreneurship; enrollment at the end of bachelor, or later. You must be enrolled during the entire duration of the internship.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excitement to develop an early-stage startup.
- Interest for (and ideally, experience in) the well-being industry - happiness, health, nutrition, meditation, sports.
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
Due to covid 19, this internship may be hybrid or remote.
- Discover the dynamic Berlin startup industry.
- Join our multicultural team compound by enthusiastic and open-minded people believing in this mission.
- Work closely with Well You’s founders in a relaxed atmosphere with open communication with all members.
- Take on real responsibility in various exciting challenges that will enrich your experience and your “get-things-done” attitude.
- The satisfaction of working with a purpose: everything you do contributes to making this world a happier place.
The role is initially a 3-6 month unpaid student internship with the possibility of future development.
Are you excited about joining the Well You family?
Send us your application with the following:
Cover letter (Please specify your availability, earliest start date and whether your internship would be voluntary or mandatory for your studies).
Your answer to: “What makes you happy?”
We are excited to hear from you!
Job Type: Internship