- During your internship you will explore the needs of banks and insurance companies as a “temporary consultant” and gain first-hand experience of project work in the financial services sector.
- Contribute your ideas on the transformation of the financial industry: digitalization, climate change and a wide range of bank management topics are just a few examples of what awaits you.
- You will take on your own tasks, model new solutions together with your team and jointly present the results to the client.
- You will have the opportunity to put the knowledge gained during your studies into practice and to develop further through constructive feedback.
- In a motivated and cooperative team, you will drive change and contribute your skills to assist in breaking the mold.
- You have completed at least two semesters of your Bachelor’s degree program or are already in a Master’s degree program, achieving good grades.
- You have already gained (initial) experience in consulting or in the financial services sector through internships / student placements / projects.
- You are responsible, committed and team-oriented.
- You work reliably, grasp issues quickly and enjoy immersing yourself in complex problems.
- You question the status quo with curiosity and creativity and support your team in developing new ideas.
- You are fluent in English; Dutch and/or German language skills are a plus.