Do you want to kick-start your career? Join Nordea’s thorough and structured Graduate programme, which focuses on your personal and professional development.
For our September 2022 Graduate Programme in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland we will be accepting applications from 7th until 28th February 2022.
Check out our open positions here!
Start Your Career As a Graduate
Whether you're after a career in Markets, IT, business or compliance, Nordea offers them all. If you're longing for something much more than the run-of-the-mill graduate programme, then you have come to the right place. We enable you to develop beyond pre-defined tracks.
You've got the freedom to take ownership right from the start. In turn, we provide space for you to explore various areas of Nordea, take part in shaping the future of banking and – above all – follow your passion.
Student in Risk Management & Control in Nordea Asset Management
Would you like to work with operational risk management in the financial sector? We are now looking for a student to work closely with the CRO and other team members in managing, analysing and reporting on operational risk.
Analysts, Nordea Markets, Copenhagen
Job ID: 13094 Are you interested in working in a fast moving environment where your financial skills and ambitions will be challenged then you might be our next Analyst in Nordea Markets DKK Fixed Income sales? We are looking...
Meet Our Teams
Whether you're after a career in markets, IT, business or compliance, Nordea offers them all. The opportunities vary as we follow the trends of the dynamic, digital world of banking.
Learn more about the Teams hiring Graduates this year:
- Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) provides financial solutions to large Nordic and international corporates and institutional customers. The offering includes a diverse range of financing, cash management and payment services, investment banking, capital markets products and securities services.
- Group Business Support (GBS) provides the business areas with the services, data and technology infrastructure, and three largest processes, lending operations, credit process and AML needed to become a strong and personal financial partner.
- Personal Banking (PeB) serves Nordea’s household customers. The business area includes advisory and service staff, channels and product units under a common strategy, operating model and governance across markets.
- Asset and Wealth Management is responsible for actively managed investment funds and discretionary investment mandates. Life & Pension is serving both the individual and the corporate customers segments with life insurance & pensions products and services.
Are we a match?
We're looking for young talents with a collaborative and growth mindset. A few check points to keep in mind before applying:
Your Master’s degree is completed/will be completed before 1st September 2022,
You have excellent English skills,
- You have less than two years of post-academic work experience.
Learn more about the Nordea Graduate Programme and apply now!