Management Events creates marketplaces for top level executives and vendors within IT and business consulting to exchange ideas and start business relationships.
With 130+ events annually in Europe, Asia and the Middle East we are a market leader in B2B networking services. Our 300 employees take care of every step on the way to a successful event: From curating relevant content to executing world class customer experience.
We are proud of our energetic and positive culture centered around four core values: Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embracing the New and Winning together.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our Dutch market.
Customer Success Managers are the voice of the customers within our company. They strive daily to answer one simple question: How can we create value for our customers? This role is the main point of contact for our customers after the initial sale. The goal is to maximize the value our customer can gather from participating in our high quality invitation-only events. The CSM function is a part of our sales organization, and we see every customer interaction as an opportunity to retain customers and increase sales.
- Coach and motivate our customers to use our online service
- Communicate our event concept to customers, and illustrate the value created by using our services
- Cooperate closely with Sales Managers to increase customer lifetime value (cross-selling, up-selling, portfolio sales)
- Build personalized relationships with customers through various channels (F2F, Social Media, Event Execution, phone and email)
- Manage customer expectations and collect feedback
We are looking for a colleague with...
- 2 years of relevant work experience within CSM, account management or other customer facing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Genuine "can-do" attitude and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
- Basic knowledge of IT and consulting industries in the Dutch markets is a plus!
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- We are international - Our events take place in 10 European countries, and we are currently expanding to Asia and the Middle East. You get to work with international colleagues on a daily basis.
- We invest in people - After an extensive on-boarding process run by experienced trainers, we provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities, for example in our Sales Academy.
- We love our teams - Our employees enjoy spending time together during our Sportsdays, Fridaybars and during our team breakfasts and lunches. Our bi-annual trainings bring the whole company together in our headquarters in Helsinki.
- We grow, and so can you - The Netherlands operation has achieved constant growth over the last years, giving our employees the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities fast and to become leaders
Get a better idea of what it is like to work for Management Events by watching this video
Does this position sound like the right challenge for you? Send us your application right now via the "apply now" button. We want to get to know you!
For further information, please contact Rico Habraken, Talent Acquisition Specialist - (+31620100638) - email@example.com