MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are building a new generation of infotainment platform that is reusable and hardware agnostic, as well as its implementation into our actual car lines. We are building the very interface that future drivers will engage with when they sit in their car, plan their journey or choose what music to listen to.
We would like to extend our current team with enthusiastic, friendly and driven individuals to help build this state of the art software that pushes our innovation further.
We are doing this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we are looking to integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics that include: navigation, infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us, in shaping the future!
- Strategic, creative and innovative think tank for new concept developments with a forward-looking vision
- Creation and validation of rough and fine usability concepts for HMIs within the car (headunit, instrument cluster, HUD, SDS) and outside the car (mobile, web)
- Define and establish information architectures and UI widget elements
- Planning and execution of user customer studies for concept validation
- Prototype implementation of interaction concepts through programming
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with Daimler AG's development locations
- Coordinate with internal and external development partners
- Degree and professional experience in UI/UX design, computer science and media or a similar field with a technical focus on the UI/UX creation process
- Experience in creation of scribbles, wireframes, flow charts, screen mockups, interactive prototypes through programming
- Sense for UI design and intuitive user interfaces
- Knowledge of 3D-visualization, augmented reality and multimodal interactions (e.g. gaze- & gesture interactions) desirable
- Experience in agile project management (Scrum)
- Excellent knowledge of creative tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and of tools for interactive prototypes, such as Flinto, Unity
- Programming skills in modern web technologies like HTML5, CSS, Angular, React, TypeScript, JQuery to create platform-independent, long-living interactive prototypes
- Experience with tools that support agile development processes (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- High level of motivation and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to compromise and perseverance
- Creativity, highly developed conceptual skills
- Awareness of trends and new technologies and the opportunities they present for the mobility of the future
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
Interested?We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date
Field of activity:Forschung & Entwicklung incl. Design