Job Description - Customer Support Hero (19WD33863)
Customer Support Hero19WD33863Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Customer Support Hero
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD33863
Position OverviewPlanGrid is looking for a Customer Support Hero in PST to add to our award-winning Customer Support Team! We are a team of amazing support specialists spread all around the globe; winner of Stevie Awards for 3 years in a row. Our Customer Support team not only provides front-line service to our users, but also works across multiple internal organizations in order to better provide for the entire customer experience.As a Customer Support Hero you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with agility and zen-like calm. PlanGrid Support has hundreds of interactions per day through various different channels, making ninja multitasking skills and grace under fire some of the hallmarks of our team.
- Support: Support customers and internal users who use PlanGrid via web browser iOS, Android, and Windows mobile apps. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limited to: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, licensing, and funneling requests to the appropriate department
- Quality control: Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue
- Reporting: Communicate daily with Tech Support team and leadership to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns
- Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team
- You have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skill
- You have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues fast and efficiently. Can break down complex technical concepts into day to day terminology to help out non-tech users
- You have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly and accurately. Analytical, meticulous, and enjoy thinking outside the box to solve tough problems
- You are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision
- You have amazing composure and loads of patience, as in: nothing ever rattles you
- You are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing and have unparalleled phone skills
- You are a master multitasker nailing the art of juggling multiple chats at once, while handling emails, and supporting your peers
- You really enjoy learning from and talking to our users, even when they are not having the best of days
- You are comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, One Drive, etc.
- You have an understanding of basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- Must be located in the USA Pacific or Mountain Time Zone
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in a second language
- Previous experience in technical support is a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk and other CRM systems
- Experience with chat systems
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer & Product Support
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.