Job Description - Business Development Representative (19WD32373)
Business Development Representative19WD32373Americas-United States of America-All Regions-All Cities
Business Development Representative
Location: Salem, MA -United States
Job ID: 19WD32373
Position OverviewAssemble Systems is a fast growing, construction data management company, recently acquired by Autodesk. The Business Development Representative (“BDR”) is an entry level sales role for people wishing to become proficient in the fine art of selling. This is a 40 hr./ week contract position.
The Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted territory accounts to increase productivity of Autodesk’s sales teams by identifying high potential revenue opportunities with well-qualified prospects. This role will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
- Convert Leads to Opportunities
- Schedule Qualified Leads for Demo
- Qualify evals and run resource allocation
- Capture MEDDIC
- Close New Business Opportunities – Direct Close Quote = 50% of District New Business Quota
- Assist in Territory Management
- Doc in SF and manage calendars, resource allocation
- Manage Territory Activity
- Create / Manage email templates
- Document CLM scripts
- Create and share hero Journey Stories
- Qualified, Well Documented Opportunities
- Territory Activity Reports - Weekly
- Focused Target Activity Plan – Daily
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Great written and follow up skills
- Good construction project workflow knowledge
- Faithful in adhering to process
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
- Previous business development or lead generation experience
- Field of Study: Information Technology, Engineering, Construction Management, Sales/Marketing, or similar
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree: 4-year College/University degree or equivalent experience
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.